|By PR Newswire||
|February 3, 2009 07:00 AM EST||
"Research shows that there are important cognitive benefits of eating
breakfast, especially for children," said
Introducing "Incredible People"
The American Egg Board (AEB) conducted an extensive search for people with
real, unique talents that exhibit extraordinary body and mind skills and
Created by Grey New York, the advertising will appear in a variety of television, magazine and online media outlets, including:
-- "Good Morning America," "Today" and "The View" -- Woman's Day, Weight Watchers, Parents and People magazines -- Yahoo.com, FoodNetwork.com and Weightwatchers.com
"The centerpiece of the campaign is the visual image of real people
-- people like you and me --doing incredible things with their bodies and
minds, to demonstrate how eggs keep them going all day long," says
"Incredible People" Online
To coincide with the new advertising campaign, the American Egg Board is also unveiling an "Incredible People" section on its Web site, http://www.incredibleegg.org, which spotlights more real-life incredible stories. Along with viewing featured "Incredible People," visitors to the Web site can share their own incredible stories and comment on other user- submitted accounts. The Web site also offers egg nutrition and cooking tips, along with quick and easy-to-prepare egg recipes.
To see the new advertising and check out "Incredible People," visit http://www.incredibleegg.org.
About the American Egg Board (AEB)
AEB is the U.S. egg producer's link to the consumer in communicating the
value of The incredible edible egg(TM) and is funded from a national
legislative checkoff on all egg production from companies with greater than
75,000 layers, in the continental
SOURCE American Egg Board
- America's Egg Farmers Launch New Incredible Edible Egg(TM) Advertising Campaign Focusing on 'Body And Mind'
- Area Fifth Graders to Plant 100 Trees Donated by Houston Landscapes Unlimited
- Agriculture Secretary Opens 2009 Pennsylvania Farm Show
- Mobile-Forms Software Company, Mi-Co, on Track to Grow 25% in 2012
- 'World's Fastest Omelet Maker' Helps Moms Prepare Dishes Under $2.00 for World Egg Day
- Taking the 'ICK' Out of Picky Eaters
- Governor Rendell's Budget: Helping Families Weather the National Recession
- This Season's Hottest Gifts
- Animal Welfare Approved Farmer Jude Becker Featured on Oprah
- Great Park Pumpkin Harvest